An esthetician is a professional specializing in the art of skincare. They have often licensed beauticians with extensive knowledge of skin anatomy, physiology, and the science of cosmetology.
Depending on the state they are licensed in, an esthetician in Chicago may provide various services, including facial treatments, body treatments, waxing services, and chemical peels.
Estheticians are also highly trained in providing effective client education on proper skin care techniques, product selection, and lifestyle changes that can benefit the client’s overall health. They also recommend appropriate corrective products and treatments that can benefit their clients.
What Does an Esthetician Do
Some of the duties of an esthetician include the following:
• Recognizing and treating skin conditions such as acne, eczema, rosacea, wrinkles, and various forms of dermatitis.
• Chicago esthetician is an expert in skin care, providing treatments such as facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and waxing.
• They are experts in skin care, providing treatments such as facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and waxing.
• They provide makeup services, guidance on skin care products, and promote healthy lifestyle habits.
• They may assist in providing spa treatments such as body wraps, massages, and reflexology. They may also provide advice on diet and nutrition to aid in overall skin health.
• Estheticians can offer treatments such as laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, and IPL (intense pulsed light) therapy.
Look for esthetician services in Chicago if you want to improve your skin tone, correct sun damage, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, minimize the appearance of acne and scars, treat dry or oily skin conditions, diminish age spots or discoloration caused by aging or sun exposure.
Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology can provide advice on skincare products that help protect skin from either internal or external damage. They may perform treatments designed to improve specific aesthetic concerns.